Why Choose Us for Your Glasses?
Here are just a few reasons to chose The Focal Point Optical:
- Excellent service and warranties, expect to be educated and respected.
- Economical and exclusive styles, value lines and kid's packages.
- Expert Fittings and Adjustments, latest lens techonologies available.
- Experienced Board Certified Opticians, no pressure, friendly service.
- Try any product risk free for 60 days, insurance billing, and payment plans.
- Stop by any of our three locations, no appointment necessary.
- You are the focus at The Focal Point!
Feel free to call or drop in if you'd like to speak to someone in person.
Commonly Asked Questions:
How often should I have an eye exam?
Children - Six months of age, three years old, before starting
school, and every two years after. If your child wears glasses or contacts,
Adults - Every one to two years up to age 40. Adults with diabetes,
high blood pressure, and other disorders should be seen annually. Adults
over 60 should be seen annually.